- Gorilla Glue is a polyurethane glue
- When exposed to moisture, the adhesive reacts and creates a foaming action that fills whilst it sticks
- Gorilla Glue has an open working time of 20 minutes
- The glue is brown in colour, but when dry it dries a tan colour, and is totally waterproof
- Gorilla Glue is incredibly strong, bonding all types of wood, including pressure treated wood
- Gorilla Glue also bonds stone, metal, ceramics, foam, glass, leather and more
- Once dried the product is sandable, stainable, paintable and can also take a varnish
- Due to its foaming action the Glue gives greater coverage, so will give 3 times the coverage of other glues
- The glue is unaffected by extreme hot and cold, and will not break down when exposed to rain and snow
- Gorilla Glue, get the job done right for the first time- every time
- Originally used as a commercial adhesive for hard-to-glue materials
- Once something is glued it will not come undone- it is set to survive years after the repair
- The Gorilla Glue formula bonds materials that typical all-purpose adhesives will not hold, including wood, stone, metal ceramics, glass, foam and more
- And even better – it bonds dissimilar materials
- It is waterproof and temperature resistant, which means it can be used for projects and repairs indoors or out
|Category - Primary|
Frequently Asked Questions
We charge £3.50 for orders under £15. For orders above £15 shipping is free in the UK
RobbosTackle is powered by Paypal and will accept all major credit or debit cards. We also offer click and collect from our store in Dagenham where you can pay with cash.
Delivery typically takes 1-2 working days. Orders placed before 13:00 will be shipped the same day Mon-Fri.
RobbosTackle is uses SSL technology so you can rest assured your details are safe.
Pending payment was completed you will receive an email letting you know the order was processed. When the item is shipped we will change your order to complete and you should receive your order within 24/48hrs.